Thursday, March 11, 2010

Let there be light (in pretty containers of course)

 With summer coming up, all I can think about is enjoying the outdoors and how to make our back patio a great place to entertain. I have started thinking about lanterns that I can keep outside to make my home feel like a tropical resort every day. I love to group them, I love them for parties, and to add a little sparkle to every night. I found lots of fun stuff, and since you all have the internet, I spared you the ones that we have all seen a million times. These were my favorites from countless google images searches. If you would like to know where one came from, just leave it in the comments and I can give you the info.










I always like when things are homemade and the crafter puts their own spin on the project, like the soup can lights or the handmade paper lanterns in the pictures above. My favorite new thing I found was the Chinese Sky lanterns or wish lanterns. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment