Wednesday, February 23, 2011

in my dreams


In 2009 my heart stopped when Smith and Hawken closed it's doors. I feel a little sigh of relief when I saw that target was carrying some of their products. I later learned that Target bought the company when they went out of business. There are always been little accessories and some lower end outdoor furniture but drumroll please.

They are back! This is my absolute ultimate outdoor collection. So comfortable, clean, inviting and durable. For sure something to save up for but I really believe this would be that last outdoor furniture I would ever purchase.

Check out the entire collection at Target!!!!
Thanks Target you always know what we need.



1 comment:

  1. 1xbet korean bet no deposit bonus codes
    No deposit bonus codes 2021 is 100% up to €1000 + 100 free spins in 1xbet ставки one transaction. Free bonus for new players only.

    ReplyDelete