Monday, February 22, 2010

Close your eyes and point.


Anthropologie, Pottery Barn, West Elm, Restoration Hardware, and Crate and Barrel. These are just a few places that I can walk in close my eyes, spin around, and point at something and I can’t live without!  Of course, the purchase almost never happens, but you can find these things at a more affordable price. Here are a few treats that I have found.

 I love a good lamp. Here are the two lamps I have been waiting for.

This are amazing Restoration Hardware lamps. These stunning lamps are in the $200 range. Well after drooling over these for months… ok, maybe years, I found out that Walmart has a line called Canopy that made my dreams come true.

 This lamp is $29.99 and you can get it in bronze (that is what I got!). Also since they don’t carry it in the store, you can get it site to store shipped for free!!!!!!!

 I love sparkle! These are the perfect way to add a little to any room. These are also from RH and cost a pretty penny.

I now present to you the Target version!!!!!! Yes, they are so smart! Bad news is that this lamp is sold out online, but I have seen it locally so all hope is not lost. Also If you want a "crystal" candlestick they have them at Z gallery.

I hope everyone has a great week. Next, I am going to start showing you pictures of my condo redo!!!!!!! Small changes, big impact.

1 comment:

  1. I already love your blog!! Love the lamps!! and LOVE the kitchen counters, they look amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete